Webber International University is proud to offer health services on campus for students and staff. Currently a doctor, nurse, and licensed mental health counselor are available on campus every week. Please see the sections below for more information about the medical and mental health services offered.
Webber International University
Student Health Services Office
1201 N Scenic Hwy
Babson Park, FL 33827
国外成人在线视频网站,大香蕉人伊网aV,国产亚洲精品主播在线视频Hours: Tuesday 12pm-2:30pm
Relevé Sports Medicine
5535 Cypress Gardens Blvd Suite 270
Winter Haven, FL 33884
Main Office Phone: 863-401-4401
Main Fax Number: 1-866-824-2717
- Relevé Sports Medicine physician provider, Michelle Henne, M.D., C.A.Q.S.M.
- Dr. Henne was born and raised in Florida. She did her undergraduate and medical school training at the University of South Florida in Tampa. She subsequently completed her family medicine residency at Bayfront Health St. Petersburg. She has been passionate about sports and staying active which drew her to pursue a sports medicine fellowship. She moved to Winter Haven, where her husband grew up, and completed her sports fellowship in Orlando. She was impressed by the opportunities that she had while she was there. She got to work with the MLS, NWSL, and USL teams. During spring training, she spent time with the Washington Nationals performing physicals and helping to keep the athletes healthy. She continued caring for the Kissimmee FireFrogs, a minor league affiliate of the Atlanta Braves. She has also spent time at LPGA and Symetra Tour events being available to care for the athletes. She was thrilled to assist in the Symetra Tour kickoff golf tournament at the Winter Haven Country Club. She now is excited to have the time and opportunity to participate and provide care for the Cypress Gardens Water Ski Team, as well as local high schools and universities.
- Adrienne Wright, M.B.A, Practice Manager
- Webber’s Athletic Training Staff will assist in rendering medical services.
- A relationship with a primary care physician is an important step in promoting your health and wellness. An annual physical is important to ensure that you are leading your healthiest life. You can discuss with your PCP whether labwork and/or immunizations are needed. If you have a chronic illness, such as allergies, asthma, hypertension or diabetes, it is important to establish a relationship with a PCP in your new location. This is to help ensure that during your time at Webber International University, you continue to keep your chronic conditions well-controlled and have close follow-up for exacerbations.
- Urgent consultative options are also available for skin conditions, cough, colds and flu, infections, injuries, and more.
- We understand that your sexual health and gynecologic care is also important. Confidential exams can be performed when needed and screening can be performed for sexually transmitted infections. Contraceptive management options can be discussed, if desired. Pap smears should be performed in women starting at 21 years old regardless of sexual activity.
- Care is also available for faculty and staff of Webber International University, which is on a fee-for-service basis.
- Mental health services are available on campus through a licensed mental health counselor.
Please contact the Relevé Sports Medicine’s main office to schedule an appointment. Prior to your first appointment, please download, fill out and sign the New Patient Intake Forms. These forms can be found at . Bring these completed, signed forms when you come for your appointment. This will save you time and ensure that your appointment starts on time.
- When seeing the doctor, please bring your insurance card. Your insurance will be billed for services and your insurance plan will determine your copay charge. Certain plans may request that you assign Dr. Michelle Henne as your primary care provider while you’re attending Webber International University.
- The insurances that are accepted include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Galaxy Health Network
- Humana (Commercial, Choice Care PPO)
- Multiplan (Workman’s Comp/PPO)
- Prime Health Services
- Sunshine Health (Medicare Adv, AmBetter, Medicaid, Healthy Kids)
- Three Rivers Provider Network (PPO, Workman’s Comp)
For severe or potentially life-threatening medical emergencies, call 911 or go to a local emergency room.
- Nearest Walk-in Clinic
- Urgent Care Cypress
- 7375 Cypress Gardens Blvd Winter Haven, FL 33884
- Nearest Hospital
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- 410 S 11th St, Lake Wales, FL 33853
Mental Health Services
- Student Health Services Office
- Wednesdays from 3:30pm-7pm
Lake Wales Office Hours/Location:
- 343 W Central Avenue, Suite 105-3, Lake Wales, FL
- Tuesday & Thursday from 3:30pm-7:30pm (can also take place at Webber when necessary)
国外成人在线视频网站,大香蕉人伊网aV,国产亚洲精品主播在线视频Webb Counseling, LLC, Rosemary Webb, Ed. D, NCC, MH8196
国外成人在线视频网站,大香蕉人伊网aV,国产亚洲精品主播在线视频Dr. Webb was born and raised in Southeast Missouri. She did her undergraduate and masters’ training at Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, Missouri. She completed her doctoral degree in counseling psychology at University of Sarasota, now Argosy University, Sarasota, Florida. She has dedicated her life to individual and group counseling individuals ages 6 through adults with issues ranging from daily life stress/vocational stress, a variety of mood disorders that include but not limited to depression and anxiety, and past trauma. Her counseling and training background also includes couples counseling, personality disorders, attention deficit disorders, addictions training and career counseling (Myers-Briggs). Counseling coupled with an extensive background in the educational process through public schools, private colleges and universities provides her a strong understanding of student needs throughout their college experience(s).
国外成人在线视频网站,大香蕉人伊网aV,国产亚洲精品主播在线视频Dr. Webb is affiliated with National Board of Certified Counselors, Florida Mental Health Counselors Association and Alpha Delta Kappa/Alpha Eta Chapter of Lake Wales which is an International Honorary Organization for Women Educators and a National Board-Certified Teacher.
To make an appointment with Dr. Webb, please contact her through Psychology Today () or call 863-978-8092.
- E-4 Health
- Life Solutions
- Charles Netcham & Associates